Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shout Out to my Peeps!

This is just a quick note to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone whose taken a few minutes to read my blog! I really, really appreciate your comments and encouragement, so thanks again!! Special shout out to my friend Karen who helped me come up with the perfect title for my blog! And big thanks to Tanna, Lainey and Mom for making comments. Another thanks to all those who have written me personal messages on Facebook, sharing their own stories and celebrating mine! You guys are the best!

To Karen, I am glad you like the font better, I do too! Thanks for the suggestion!

BEFORE and AFTER pics are coming soon! Haha, Tanna, I am sure you have a TON of "before" pics that I'd never like to see resurface again! I've got some myelf that are actually ready to go, I'm just waiting to get a new "after" picture. I haven't had a head-to-toe photo taken of me since about Christmas and I've lost more weight and toned up more since then so I want a new one for the FULL EFFECT! Next weekend, I have an event to go to though so the pics should be up by then!

Once again, thanks everybody! Your involvement in my story mean more than you will ever know :-)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment